Epion English Language Schools in Osaka is looking for NATIVE English teachers, as well as, English teachers who can be involved with the management in our school.
- Teaching English and related work
- Managing other English teachers
- Suggesting events and help
- Improving curriculum
Monthly salary: JPY 200,000 ～ 230,000
*depending on your skill & experience
* transportation fee covered
Work days: 5 days in a week(must work on Saturday)
work time: 12pm - 8pm, Mon - Fri
10am - 6pm, Sat
*actual working days will be determined later
Holidays: Sun, Holiday, Obon, GW, and the end & beginning of the year
- Native English speaker (absolute must)
- Must be living in Japan
- Have experience of teaching children
- Proper work visa required
Applicants who have the following experiences are welcome:
- Have experience of training for new teachers
- Have experience of managing teachers
- Have experience of HR related work
- Positive & flexible
- Being able to work in a team
- Understanding Japanese culture
We are also looking for part time English teacher positions.
Please attache your photo with your resume.
*Those that do not meet the position requirement may be considered for other part-time positions if desired.
* Those that are not non-Native speakers will not be considered and not contacted
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.