We are recruiting individuals for a Localization Tester position. As Localization Tester, you will be
responsible for testing smartphone/arcade/console games in your native language and report any linguistic issues. Especially for those who have high interest in the industry, this will be your chance to get involved! You will also have a chance to play the latest titles while raising the overall linguistic quality so come and join us!
- Native of any of the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
(Please consult for other languages)
- Japanese proficiency level: N2 is recommended
- No industrial experience is required
* Those with prior translation/QA/Testing experience are especially welcomed!
* Some projects may require you to work off-site
Mon - Fri 10:00 - 19:00 (8hr work, 1hr break)
* Day and Time will vary on a project-by-project basis
* This position requires work visa valid in Japan. Tourist/Temporary Visitor, Trainee, Instructor visa cannot be accepted. Please check if you have a proper visa from the website below.
* Digital Hearts covers commuting expenses up to 1,000 JPY per day for in-house projects; off-site projects are fully covered. Train Only.
* Personal reference (such as family/friend/co-worker/etc.) is required for registration purposes.
* Duration of work/time varies on a project-by-project basis. Some could last for couple of days, weeks, and other times it could last for months. We also can try to provide non-linguistic work during downtime whenever we can if you are interested and match the required skill.
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.