WING INC, is currently recruiting an ALT in Chiba starting from April 2017. If you are interested in teaching English, living in a country side of Japan or if you have a little bit of Japanese skills, you will be a qualified teacher for this position.
Description: You will be an Assistant English Teacher or ALT for a Japanese teacher at the Japanese educational institution. Although your major work place will be at junior high school, you will also visit elementary school and kindergarten once a week. You will sometimes help translating for the city officers.
- Work places: 1 Junior high school, 1 Elementary school (on Wednesdays only), 1 Kindergarten (on Wednesday only) and at the city office of Mutsuzawa town in Chiba prefecture.
- Work schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:20pm.
- Compensation: 230,000yen base salary plus 20,000yen perfect attendance bonus. Please take note that there are some reductions in August and December if you renew contract for another year (Summer: 60% of your base salary; Winter: 80% of your base salary)
a) Either transportation expense or fuel expense
b) Company car is available upon request (monthly rental fee is required: 18,000yen/month)
c) Company housing is available upon request (monthly rent fee is required: 25,000yen/month)
- Contract: From April 2017 (renewable from April next year for the another school year)
1. BA/BS degree
2. Japanese driver's license
3. Japanese skills
4. Teaching experience is a plus (not necessary)
1. Resume assessment
2. Personal interview*
3. Visiting schools
it will take 2 to 3 weeks for the screening.
*If you are currently living far from Tokyo or outside of Japan, we will also arrange Skype interview for you.
Visa sponsor: Available upon request.
Please note that only successful candidate will receive a contact from our HR manager.
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.