Cafe Company Inc. is a cafe/restaurant operator in Tokyo.
We have 100 locations in Japan (mainly Tokyo, a few in Osaka & Kyoto) and 4 in Hong Kong.
We have multi-brand approach and each cafe/restaurant we create takes into account the personality of the neighborhood and surrounding community. Our locations reflect the latest trends in Tokyo street fashion, music, art, and modern/traditional Japanese culture.
[Rosemary's New York]
Rosemary’s is an Italian restaurant with a rooftop farm situated in the heart of Greenwich Village in New York City. Created by Carlos Suarez, Rosemary’s is named after Suarez’s mother and is inspired by both her home in Lucca (Tuscany) and the rich heritage of the restaurant’s Greenwich Village corner.
Rosemary's NY has teamed up with us, Cafe Company, to bring their NY style Italian restaurant here to Tokyo. Our chefs and planners have been going back and forth to New York learn the menu so that we can provide the same high level of quality in Tokyo. Recently opening on March 25, 2016, Rosemary's Tokyo is located in a new development right on top of Shinjuku station.
- Hall Staff
Shift hours & days to be discussed
Wage 1000 yen/hour + 500 yen/day for transportation
*1,250 yen/hour after 22:00.
Interviews start from Dec., 2016, with work starting from Jan., 2017.
- Must have high conversational ability.
Most of all, you should be studying Japanese and have a strong desire to improve it.
- Must have a valid student, working holiday, spousal, or other working visa,
- be currently living in the Tokyo area,
- have at least 1 year left on your visa/stay in Japan,
- be outgoing, with a friendly personality, and want to try working in the service industry.
- Previous industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- We may also have availability in other locations.
- We do offer a limited number of full-time positions with visa sponsorship.
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.