Financial Consultant Position
deVere Acuma K.K is an independent financial consultancy with a truly global presence, and prides itself in offering clients a world-class and results-driven service.
Today, we have developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancies. With well over 80,000 clients in more than 100 different countries, and in excess of $10 billion of assets under administration.
deVere Acuma K.K’s definitive aim is to support our venerable clients in creating, growing and safeguarding their wealth.
We want to join you on your journey and make your dreams come true, so a job with our deVere Acuma K.K office in Japan may be the right transition for you.
What distances us from all of our competitors is our dedication to our team. A powerful network of seasoned professionals, they are the backbone of deVere Acuma K.K, allowing us to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and dependable financial advice we have become recognised for.
We specialize in providing planning and investment advisory services for the expatriate community. We are currently looking to expand our branch office in Japan and are consequently seeking professional expatriates to join our company in Tokyo. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue a new career challenge or are looking to apply their already acquired skills.
What is the role of the Financial Consultant?
• To provide personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
• Create and develop client relationships within the expatriate community.
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries.
• Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
• Designing financial strategies and assisting clients to make informed decisions;
What traits and competencies should a Financial Consultant candidate possess?
• A good track record of professional success, preferably in Sales, Business development, CRM, Real estate, Account management and face to face roles.
• Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
• Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earning potential
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build a business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Fluency in English, with good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
• Excellent team member and leadership skills
• Ability to listen, understand and give advice
What can a deVere Group Financial Consultant expect?
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path and Ongoing support
• Global opportunities
• Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
• The ability to provide strategic and personalized insight for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity.
If you have past experience within financial services as a finance manager, financial adviser, financial consultant, wealth manager, investment banker, financial planner, branch manager, broker or certified financial planner, your experience could translate well to the financial advisor role at deVere Group.
If you have not worked in financial services before, we also look for potential candidates that have had experience and held positions as account managers, sales manager, sales director, business development manager, business development coordinator, client relationship manager, as your skills and qualifications could be transferable to the financial advisor role.
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.