Curvature Japan branch is currently looking for Technical Service Engineer to be part of our Technical Assistance Center. If you are hardworking and talented individual interested in joining a dynamic, international, and fast growing company that is committed to providing extraordinary customer service we invite you to submit your resume for consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capable of providing level 3 technical support for customers on Curvature’s NetSure maintenance program.
• Assist with network configuration, technical mentorship and technical part training.
• Troubleshoot, analyze technical issues.
• Interface with Technicians and Sales.
• Hands on experience of configuring and troubleshooting TCP/IP network equipment of Cisco brand.
• Very good understanding of Routing and Switching and fundamental knowledge of Firewall, Wireless and VOIP technologies.
• Very good understanding of Network planning and designing concepts
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware related issues with respect to Cisco and Juniper equipment’s.
• Ability to meet the needs of multiple customers with diverse requirements in a dynamic environment
• Willing to work on weekends
• Thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
• Effective with time management and prioritization
• Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong organizational skills
• Enjoys working on teams
• Effective communication skills via face-to-face communication, email and phone
• Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and commitment.
Professional Qualities and Experience:
• CCNP, CCNP certification strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Cisco Hardware a must, Juniper a plus
• Strong writing, typing and editing skills
• Good computer skills and experience with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• High level of patience, focus, and accountability
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Japanese
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.