Destination Asia Japan is expanding, and we are looking for the right people to be part of our growth.
We are looking for a people to work in our Group tours department, where they will be working on itineraries for leisure groups from all over the world.
This is the perfect position for candidates with some experience in the industry, and there is potential for advancement for the right candidate.
1. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Obtaining quotations and pricing from suppliers, including hotels, guides, transportation companies and restaurants
• Being on-site with the client when required in Japan
• Assisting with guide assignment and vehicle bookings.
• Assisting with managing all bookings with suppliers related to the execution of a client itinerary program.
• Work with suppliers to ensure all operational arrangements are made and executed in accordance with the standards of Destination Asia.
• Ensure that the quality of services provided by suppliers and their employees are up to the standards of Destination Asia.
• Maintain good relationship with key suppliers to ensure long-term partnerships.
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in tourism or similar industry, or job role
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Being able to work without supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
Last modified on September 2, 2019
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.