This position involves planning and delivering lessons, conducting level assessment interviews and writing student assessments. In addition to this, there will be some administrative tasks.
It is an in-house trainer position at a large client in the Yokohama area. The work schedule is Tuesday to Friday. The working time is from 08:00-17:00.
We are aiming to start the contract on June the 18th. There will be a training period prior to the start date, to be scheduled depending upon your availability. Contracts for the position are renewable, based on performance and client renewal.
Remuneration: 300,000 JPY per month. In addition, there is a completion bonus of 100,000 JPY per 6 months, prorated if contract terms are shorter.
This position requires enrolment in Social Insurance (Shakai Hoken). Transportation is fully reimbursed.
We are looking for trainers who:
● are flexible enough to manage unexpected requests and changes
● are able to manage their own schedule
● are able to combine their experience in the corporate world with exemplary teaching skills to
assist us in continuing to lead the training and development sector
● will respond in a timely manner to Berlitz staff
● have a passion for helping business professionals in their careers
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.