An elementary school located in southern Kyoto is looking for an elementary school ESL immersion PE teacher starting in June and July. If you are looking for PE teaching opportunity in the Japanese school system and love children, this would be a good opportunity.
<＊Urgent＊ Elementary School Immersion PE Teacher in Southern Kyoto, 2022 Jun & Jul>
Contract period: June and July 2022 (Possibly until March 2023)
* The starting day of work is negotiable
Contract Dispatch Contract
Location: Southern Kyoto
(About 80mins from Osaka, 45mins from Kyoto station, 30mins from Nara pref.)
Payment: 300,000yen - 400,000yen/month (before tax) + travel expenses.
* Depending on experience and background
Working days: Mon to Fri
Working hours: 8:00-16:30
Lesson content: PE in English from grade 1 to grade 6
* Teaching up to 20 lessons a week according to the school schedule
* Lesson planning and material development following the national syllabus for PE
* Grading and assessment
* Making and implementing lessons adopting the CLIL method
* Attending meetings, teacher training, school events, and observation days
* Instructing students, and preparing and participating in sports related events
* Cooperating with exhibition
* Other jobs related to classes
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* At least 2 years PE or sports teaching experience
* A teacher who loves to spend time with children
* Experience in PYP or knowledge about PYP is preferred
* Intermediate Japanese ability is preferable
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.