Welcome to Learning Tree International School!
We are currently looking for professional teachers who are seeking a school where they can really make a difference in the lives of children. Candidates must be warm, active and energetic so that they can captivate and bond with the students. We are only looking for candidates who are available to begin training on August 3rd.
Our current open position is for an experienced teacher who enjoys working with 2-3 year old preschoolers. Our teachers are passionate about challenging their students developmentally while making sure that class is fun and engaging enough to foster a love of learning.
Main classroom teachers are in charge of the complete academic and social development of their students and as such they must be experienced, responsible and professional. We are looking for teachers with a Bachelors in Education, but will consider candidates with main-teacher, preschool experience in its place.
The job details are as follows:
- Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm (9:00am-9:45am Preparation time / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time, other preparation times are available throughout the week)
- Saturday 9:30am-1:45pm(about one Saturday/month)
- Starting monthly salary
+ 14,000 yen/1 Saturday per month
+ Housing/transportation 20,000yen
+ 5,000 yen insurance coverage
+ 1,000 yen communication expenses
*If you are a CERTIFIED(e.g. State Teaching Certificate) and experienced teacher, your starting salary will be 10,000 yen higher.
-Worker's insurance(Rodo hoken) and employee's insurance(Koyo hoken) provided
- Promotion depending on your achievement
- We sponsor working visas
- Family-oriented working environment
- For teachers who establish themselves at our school, we offer support for pursuing higher education
- We have three campuses: 1 min from Kiba station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line), 1min from Nishikasai station(Tozai-line)
- Minimum of 1-year contract (Possibly shorter or longer depending on start date and school year)
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who submit a photo, who spent to the age of 7 speaking primarily English at home, or who are from countries where the primary cultural language is English will be considered.
We have a non-smoking and non-bearded policy covering the school.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.