We are looking for driven experienced sales professionals to join our Tokyo recruitment team. Ideally, candidates should have recruitment or sales experience and have found that they thrive in fast-paced and challenging environments. You will have a lot of responsibility, a steep growth curve, and a worthwhile performance-based reward system. This role will accelerate your professional development while enabling you to network with many professionals throughout Japan and, help grow not only our company but our clients as well.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Candidate sourcing – network through emails, cold calls, referrals, events and database
• Interview, evaluate, and introduce skilled candidates to clients
• Client development - establish and maintain ongoing relationships with hiring managers
• Manage the entire hiring process – introduce candidates to clients, follow up on interviews, and advise/negotiate offers
• Promote our organization – deliver long-lasting service to all professionals in the recruitment industry
Required skills & traits:
• Previous sales experience with a great track record
• Business level English and Japanese
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Work with a sense of urgency
• Able to multitask and take initiative on an array of projects and tasks
• Base salary + quarterly incentive bonuses
• Monthly cash awards
• Health insurance, social pension
• Paid vacations, winter holidays, and public holidays/weekends off
• Company trips
• Staggered working hours
• Childcare leaves
• Reduced working hours for childcare
• Child nursing-care leaves
• Women’s-only dressing (locker) room
We have established a strict policy on sexual, racial, and other harassment in the work rules and apply it in our daily work.
We also have experienced female employees in the personnel and general affairs department.
[All applicants who have not read the job description will not be considered]
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.