We are currently looking for an Office Staff and a Ruby programmer to provide international services via email and telephone, as well as to update database & website, record stocks, sell, and export used vehicles.
The line of business is car recycling, exporting used cars, auto parts, trucks, and heavy machinery to foreign countries.
Location: Kyoto Office - 67-72 I.H.M Building Nishinokyo Shokushicho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8381 Japan. Tokyo Office - 3-chōme-7-14 S1 Building Azuma, Ibaraki-ken, Tsukuba-shi, 305-0031 Japan
Kyoto Office Google Maps: https://g.page/CarHunt-Japan?share
Tokyo Office Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cR4YLFDQdHtAA1a67
Job Title: Experience Office Staff & Ruby Programmer
- Update database & website
- Stock record
- Clerical work
- To provide international services via email and telephone
- Overseas Trips
• All candidates must have good work ethics.
• Computer skill is compulsory.
• All applicants should be physically fit.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Experience in sales and exportation of used vehicles is preferred.
Type of employment: Full time
Salary: ¥160,000 〜 ¥350,000 (depends on skills)
Transportation fee: ¥0〜¥20,000
Working hours: 10:30 am to 8:00 pm (Break: 1 hour and 30 minutes)
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Staff house and meal: not supported by the company.
• English: Conversational.
• Any other language is a plus.
• Must be currently residing in Japan
• Visa sponsorship available
• Insurance Benefits (According to Japanese law)
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We are expressing our gratitude to all the applicants for their interest, however only the selected candidates will be contacted further for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.