Gaba is looking for experienced English instructors in the Kanto region (Tokyo area)!
Teaching with Gaba means teaching on your terms. Make the most of your experience whether it is a short-term or a long-term commitment. Career opportunities available.
We have Learning Studios in the following locations in the Tokyo area:
(Available positions are subject to change. Please contact our offices for specific information.)
‣ TOKYO EAST: Otemachi, Ginza, Akihabara
‣ TOKYO WEST: Tachikawa, Kichijoji, Shinjuku, Seijo
‣ TOKYO SOUTHWEST: Futako-tamagawa, Ebisu, Shibuya
‣ TOKYO SOUTH: Machida, Shinagawa, Jiyugaoka, Musashi-kosugi
‣ TOKYO NORTH: Kita-Senju, Ikebukuro
Successful candidates can expect to:
• Teach 1-to-1 lessons
• Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids or corporate lessons
• Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
• Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
• Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
• Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
• Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
• Must be comfortable using a computer
• CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
• Japanese bank account required
Applicants must have some availability during the peak times:
• Early mornings (7:00am - 9:15am)
• Evenings (5:30pm-9:55pm)
Applicants must be able to attend 3 consecutive days of Initial Certification as below:
• Tuesday-Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm each day
• Saturday-Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm each day
Last modified on April 3, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.