- Shane Corporation Japan (株式会社シェーンコーポレーションジャパン)
- Job ID
- Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
- Post date
- May 27, 2023
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Entry Level
- ¥252,800 / Month
- Ideally 1 year of teaching experience in Japan or 60 hour online TEFL plus some real world teaching experience
- English: Native level (preferred)
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Ideally 1 years teaching experience in Japan
- A minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- Visa sponsorship available
Full-time teaching position for experienced EFL teachers in Nagoya.
Travel costs fully paid.
Paid training course provided.
Renewable twelve-month contracts on successful completion of contract, with possible annual salary increments based on performance.
‘Shakaihoken’ (Company health insurance plus pension) included.
Ongoing teacher development support.
Teach a wide range of age groups including adults, junior high school, elementary school and preschool students.
Between 12:30 and 21:00 on weekdays, 09:30 - 18:00 on Saturdays
5 Day working week:
Approximately 6 weeks of holiday per year.
Regular shifts at schools in Fujigaoka, Ozone and Aratamabashi.
Use in-house materials that allow for teaching experience to be employed.
Interviews to be held in June 2023 with the successful candidate starting in July.
Enquiries accepted from NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKERS of English only.
Last modified on June 27, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.