Are you looking for a programming position within a fast growing friendly environment?
Are you tired of feeling like you are just being used and therefore can't find satisfaction in your work?
Then maybe this is the dream job you have been looking for.
A professional programmer with experience using:
Environment: Visual Studio Code, Android Studio
As the main in-house programmer you will be in charge of programming for an educational media system that is used in early educational environments (kindergartens, daycare and elementary schools) as well as social welfare settings (senior citizen centers, etc). This system is now being used by over 50,000 children in Japan and we are preparing for rapid growth over the next few years. The working environment is very friendly and laid back, and our staff is a mix of Japanese and non-Japanese.
Our company is located in Sendai (the main city in the Tohoku region with a population of over 1 million people) and the office is a 5 minute walk from a JR train station as well as the main Sendai subway line.
Excellent working conditions include:
Full time position with company health insurance.
- A very competitive salary with monthly bonuses depending on company sales.
- No overtime work
- No weekend work
- Over 140 paid holidays/year
- Office Hours: 8:30am~5:30pm (At present due to Corona: 9:00am~5:00pm)
- 1 hour lunch time starts at 11:45am so you can beat the rush
- Paid transportation to and from work
- A position where you are part of a team and are appreciated for your work.
- The opportunity to improve your skills by taking part in company paid skill-up programing workshops etc.
We are looking for the right person who is friendly, dedicated and is eager to be part of a dream team that is hoping to make a difference for society through education and technology.
Last modified on March 5, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.