<Duties and Responsibilities>
1. Design and develop server backend or android applications for IoT solutions.
2. Implement test items and conduct tests for the software development.
3. Deploy the applications for both debugging and production; track and solve issues reported by customers.
For the backend developer position, to be familiar with Python, Java, or Go is a must. Any of the experiences below is a plus:
1. Experience in designing data warehouse and database for large data.
2. Experience to use docker and kubernetes.
3. Experience of Scala programming language.
For the android developer position, to be familiar with Java, Kotlin and Android components are required.
Any of the experiences below is a plus:
1. C/C++ programming skill and Linux kernel knowledge.
2. Experience in AOSP development.
3. Experience of android bluetooth application development.
1 Working hours
-flextime is applicale
2 Weekly holidays
-Saturday / Sunday
-year-end and new year vacation
-paid holiday is applicalbe after 6 month
Be able to communicate with team members using Japanese, English or Chinese.
Last modified on December 22, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.