Position: ESL Teacher at Public Junior High School
Achieve Goal is dispatch company in Tokyo which is sending English teachers to Kanto Region (Tokyo, Chiba, Ibaraki, Yamanashi, etc). We are looking for teachers who can work IMMEIATELY for the 2020 school year.
- Develop a curriculum that provides multiple points of entry for students age 12-15 and encourages their social growth.
- Build strong teamwork with Japanese teachers.
- Support Japanese English teacher and motivate students to participate in the class.
- Provide multiple levels of EIKEN lessens and curriculums.
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation up to school schedule
- Commuting allowance
- Accommodation support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level English
- Teaching Experience
- TESOL / TEFL (Preferred)
- Basic level Japanese (Preferred)
- Love for English teaching
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.