We are looking for a JHS and SHS English teacher at a school in Southern Tokyo for April 2023. The school is conveniently located just a couple of minutes from the nearest train station. Please see the description below and send in your resume for screening if interested.
<Junior & Senior High School English Teacher, Southern Tokyo (April 2023)>
Contract Period: April 1 2023 - March 31 2024
Contract Type: Outsourcing contract
Location: Southern Tokyo (Keihin Kyuko line)
Payment: 280,000 - 320,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
Lesson: Up to 20 lessons/week (scheduled from Mon to Fri and from 1st to 7th period)
Lesson Contents: Oral communication, speech, debate, writing, presentation
Payment includes the following services:
- Preparing and teaching 20 lessons a week
- Teaching at the English club
- Teaching English classes on school open days
- Instructing and judging at English speech contests
- Correcting and grading essays
- Making, marking, and proofreading English exams
- Teaching Summer Intensive English course
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 2 years solo-teaching experience at secondary school
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having excellent classroom management skills
* Having good understand different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
Last modified on April 7, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.