A junior high school is looking for a an experienced and enthusiastic English teacher who can motivate students to learn and enjoy English. If you are interested in the following position, please apply immediately.
<Part-Time Junior High School English Teacher, Shinagawa-Ward, Tokyo (Apr 2023)>
Contract Period: April 2023-March 2024
Location: Shinagawa-Ward, Tokyo
Pay: 60,000yen/month - 72,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
Working Days: Tuesdays
Working Hours: 8:00-16:00
Lessons: 4 lessons/day
The pay includes the following duties:
- Lesson planning and teaching
- Material development
- Marking and grading exams
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 2 years solo-teaching experience at secondary school
* Enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who can make and implement interesting and effective lessons.
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa
Last modified on March 27, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.