Do you enjoy working with kids?
Can you teach fun, energetic lessons?
Are you an enthusiastic, creative person?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are opening a new location and are looking for the right teachers to help us grow and expand!
We are an established, local, family-run company that teaches English to children through song, dance, and fun activities. We host lessons online and in-person and currently seek English teachers for group lessons aimed at a variety of ages and levels.
- Junior high school (Practical English Proficiency practice)
- Parent and child
We have three locations:
(1) Shin-Kamagaya, Kamagaya City, Chiba.
A two-minute walk from Shin-Kamagaya Station, which serves the Hokuso, Shin-Keisei and Tobu Urban Park Lines.
● 6 minute ride to Higashi-Matsudo
● 8 minute express ride to Funabashi
● 11 minute express ride to Kashiwa
(2) Horigome, Shiroi City, Chiba
A four-minute walk from Shiroi Station on the Hokuso Line.
(3) Shin-Kamagaya, Chiba New Town, Chiba (New Location!)
A three-minute walk from Chiba New Town Chuo Station on the Hokuso Line.
Salary: starting at ￥250,000
※ Trial term (up to first 3 months) ￥225,000
- 5 days / 40 hours per week (shifts to be determined by company).
- Part-time evening shifts may be available. Please inquire within.
- Transportation Allowance (up to ￥1,500/day)
- Social Insurance Plan: Shakai Hoken
- Health Insurance
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
- 2 consecutive days off per week.
- 5 planned paid holidays and 5 "free-range" paid holidays will be granted in accordance with company policy after an initial 6-month period.
- Total of 242 working days per year (123 non-working days)
1. Native English speaker.
2. Understanding and acceptance of cultural differences.
3. Ability to work alongside Japanese staff.
4. Enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility.
5. A mature, professional work ethic.
6. Ability to learn and perform songs and dances.
7. Must be able to work evenings. Hiring priority will be given to those who are available on Saturdays.
The deadline for application submissions is Tuesday, February 28th, 2023.
- DUCK is a growing company with three locations, a nursery, and multiple other revenue streams. We welcome a wide variety of skills and abilities that can help our company grow and flourish. We gladly welcome people with teaching or childcare experience. We are also happy to consider people that offer technical, academic, or social aptitudes outside the field of education. Music and dance skills are strongly valued, as is experience training students for Practical English Proficiency Tests. Part-time Native Teacher, Japanese Teacher, and online Native Teacher positions are also available. Please ask for details!
Last modified on March 10, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.