The Veritas team are looking for new passionate members to join their diverse team on a part-time basis. We will accept candidates with student, working holiday, or other visas allowing you to work in Japan.
Our mission at Veritas is to develop inspiring global leaders of tomorrow.
Through discussions, the study of business leaders, logical writings and other practices, we help our students develop their opinion articulation, delivery engagement and leadership mindset so that students can learn to express their opinions in an effective and impactful way.
We adopt a coaching approach to foster the growth and improvement of our students’ abilities and are not looking for career teachers. Some teaching and training experience is a plus, but not necessary.
The training of our new coaches is something we invest a lot of time in. When you begin working at Veritas, you can expect a career-long training process and support for you to get familiar with our materials, practices and approaches.
Veritas approaches will help you develop broad and lasting coaching skills – skills which not only will make you a better coach but also help you gain lifelong qualities which can be applied to all aspects of your career and life.
All new joiners will join at the entry Program Assistant grade while we train them. This position is ideal for new graduates and someone looking for a change at an early stage of their career.
Not only is Veritas a place to learn, but also find a diverse, family-like community, with our coach team, current and former students.
If this sounds like a great place for you, here are some requirements we have for our new coaches:
- Have a native or near-native level of English
- Be passionate about helping others develop as well as learning from them
- Be open-minded, willing to learn and committed to the work
- Enjoy and be skilled at critical discussions
- Have a visa allowing you to work in Japan
- New joiners start part-time as Program Assistants with opportunities for full-time employment in the future
- We do not give visa sponsorship initially, but there will be the opportunities in the
- Intermediate Japanese skill is preferable
- A teaching background is not necessary
- Workdays are Tuesday – Saturday
- Classes are conducted both online and at our headquarters in Minato-ku, Tokyo
Last modified on March 10, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.