Full-time Preschool & ESL Teacher - Zoo-phonics Academy Omotesando School (expired)
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Jan 26, 2023
Education / Teaching
Child Education, Pre-school Teacher
Contract / Experienced (Non-Manager)
¥250,000 ~ ¥280,000 / Month
Actual cost of transportation and performance bonus (June and December)
English: Native level
Must currently reside in Japan
Minimum 3 years experience in working with children
University Degree and a proper visa
Loves young children and music
Visa sponsorship available
We are now seeking a native English speaking teacher for Zoo-phonics Academy Omotesando School, which is located closed to Gaienmae Station or Meiji Jingumae Station. Candidates must be energetic and motivated and have experience working with young children. With a university degree, the candidates must love children and possess good interpersonal/team work skills. Candidates currently residing in Japan must have a valid working visa.
The successful applicant should be available to start in March, 2023 at the latest by April 10, 2023.
* Contract Period: Renewable one-year
* Working Day/Hours : Monday to Friday 9:00 - 18:00 including lunch with children, preparation time, and a one-hour break.
* Salary: From 250,000 yen to 280,000 yen/month depending on qualifications, plus actual cost of transportation and performance bonus (June and December).
* Social Insurance (health insurance, pension, and employment insurance) package (Shakai hoken)
* Paid Holidays:
1) Annual paid leave: Employees are entitled to 10 days of annual paid leave, effective 6 months after joining the company. From the following year onward, one day will be added each year, up to a maximum of 20 days.
2) Other paid leave: 2 days for Golden week in May, 5 days for Summer vacation, and 4 days for Winter vacation: 4 days
Last modified on February 26, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.