Trester International After school provides Child care and Elementary school children's education that prepares children for the borderless global community through a well balanced bilingual, Japanese and English, curriculum.
Trester International After school is looking for people who...
- Love to work with children
- Have passion and enthusiasm to teach children
- Possess great creativity in making unique programs and lesson plans
- Are willing to work as a team
- Are interested in English education for younger children
Position: English Teacher
One Year contract
Full time employment possibility depending on ability.
- Have an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
- Have excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
- Are patient, friendly and flexible
- Are careful and thoughtful
- Are team players and proactively support others
- Are active and enthusiastic
- Are experienced in teaching English
- Native level English(Candidates from non-English speaking countries are welcome!)
- Already living in Japan with current work visa/work permission
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an English speaking country
- Experience working at pre-school, after-school or English conversation school is preferable.
- Teacher's license for nursery school, kindergarten or elementary school. Any child care license is preferable.
Between 1:30pm and 7:30pm/ 9:30am-1pm(School holidays)(total 20-28 hours of working hours a week )
School holiday: 9am-7:30pm ( Total 20 hours of working hours of a week)
Days off: According to company calendar
Full-Time : 10:30-19:30
Days off: According to company calendar (Saturday,Sunday,Japanese National holiday plus Company Holiday)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.