- Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro resort – IT Supervisor -
In Summer, enjoy a cool breeze by a sandy beach. In Winter, enjoy fresh powder snow and fresh Hokkaido delicacies – you get to work at a place where others can only holiday. It's not only a career-building opportunity at this Marriot intl. branded hotel but also a lifestyle choice.
As a member of the property management staff, this position contributes general knowledge and
skill in technology to provide first- and some second-level support and break-fix (repairs, installations, maintenance of all property-based systems).
Education and Experience
・Related college degree or technical support or related field experience preferred.
・System-related professional certifications desired.
Core work activities
1. Managing Technology Needs within Budget Targets
- Places equipment orders as directed relating to personal computers, telecommunications, local servers/networks; may process invoices
- Conducts periodic inventories of applications and hardware.
- Ensures technology assets are secured.
2. Building and Sustaining Relationships with Customers
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Is professional and responsive to inquiries from customers/vendors/peer group.
- Provides timely, accurate, and detailed status reports as requested
3. Ensuring Client Technology Needs are Met
- Installs, monitors, and maintains telecommunications equipment including cabling and providing technical guidance as needed.
- Troubleshoots high-speed Internet access problems and Provides end-user support to staff
- Assists with setup or reset of security passwords and Supports email and setup on mobile phone.
・ Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
・ Mathematical Reasoning - Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly,
correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
・ Oral Comprehension - Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences for both Japanese and English.
Come and join our international team!
The Kiroro hotels are located in Hokkaido surrounded by the most beautiful nature in Japan,
embracing two leading world hotel brands, Sheraton and Tribute Portfolio not to mention the world-famous powder snow ski resort and we are looking for dynamic and intercultural-minded people by offering the followings:
・ Full-time contract (Visa sponsorship available)
・ The best powder snow in the world along with the season free ski pass
・ Free Hotel facilities usage (The Gym, the spacious pool and the hot spring)
・ Accommodation(including unlimited free Wi-Fi) and meals at staff canteen
・ Insurance package
・ Free language training
・ Career building opportunity at the International Brand & Managed Hotel/Resort
・ International team along with the high opportunity to develop English and Japanese
・ 50% Discount on the restaurants throughout the Hotels
・ Work performance evaluation once a year.
※ the interview will be conducted in both Japanese and English and we are open to and embrace
any of candidates regardless of age and national origin as long as ones have the right heart and
willingness to grow together with the Kiroro team.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.