A recruitment consultant is the driving force behind successful relationships between clients and candidates. It will be your job to ensure the best mutual fit between organizations seeking to recruit professional staff, and individuals looking for a career move.
We are a mid sized, award winning executive search firm in Azabu Dai. We have been in business over 18 years with long-standing key relationships with the top companies in Japan.
Our Mission Statement which encompasses our company culture is “To improve a person’s life by improving their career”. Our goal is to help people find a "True Career Path.”
What I like most about the company is we operate as a close team with a family type atmosphere. Some of our people have been here more than 10 plus years and are highly skilled at the art of executive search. We have excellent training, open desk office with kitchen/deck, flexible work/location schedules, company events, a casual dress standard, work from home policy and generous holidays.
This career involves:
- Sales and working with people closely.
- Constant human interaction.
- Business minded, with a desire to take initiative.
- The strong desire to achieve targets in a challenging and high -paced environment.
- The Ability to build long-lasting relationships and communicate effectively.
-The ability to multi-task in a high paced fast moving environment.
- Be a good listener, and a team player.
- Liking other people.
You will need:
- University degree.
- Previous sales ability with a record of hitting targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and the will to succeed.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Excellent time management and self-organization skills.
- Honesty and dedication to work.
- Willing to work closely with a team.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.