The Language Learning Director will oversee all academic operations within their assigned Language Learning Center. The Language Learning Director manages all Foreign and Learning Partners within their Center, responsible for staff retention and ongoing development, and ensuring consistent excellence in program delivery for learners aged 2-12.
Responsibilities • Motivate staff and support continuous development of skills needed to deliver an academically effective and engaging language learning experience
• Ensure consistency in academic excellence experience by observing lessons regularly, and providing constructive coaching and development to Foreign Trainers and Learning Partners
• Provide ongoing leadership to Foreign Trainers and Learning Partners, delivering timely and constructive feedback, in addition to comprehensive performance reviews at company determined intervals
• Ensure swift and successful resolution to any academic, operational and/or personnel issues as they arise
• Ensure that comprehensive learner records are maintained by each Foreign Trainer and Learning Partner in both print and electronic format through occasional audits and on-going training assessments
• Conduct ongoing staff meetings to communicate all changes in the academic delivery or content and resolve all pertinent learner and classroom management issues
• Oversee the classroom schedules for all Foreign Trainers and Learning Partners to deliver optimal staff utilization based on the number of enrolled learners
• Provide coverage for absent Trainers, and deliver lesson content to learners as needed
• Collaborating with the Center Manager, support the Marketing and Sales teams in meeting new learner enrollment targets, participating in academic and sales events within the Center
• Through the delivery of guest service excellence and measurable academic results, and support of the sales process, ensure that Center performance goals are met through new learner enrollment and existing learner renewals
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.