Minerva Kansai - Full Time Children English Teacher (expired)
Greater Kansai, Osaka
Education / Teaching
Full Time /
¥220,000 ~ ¥255,000 / Month
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- at least 1 year teaching experience in Japan
- Conversational Japanese
- TESOL/TEFL Certificate
- Able to work on Saturdays
Minerva Kansai is seeking a talented and experienced Children English teacher to work at our established English Conversation schools within the Kansai region.
- Native Level English Speaker
- Valid working Visa
- At least 1 year of teaching experience with children in Japan
- Must currently live in or near Osaka
- Candidates must be available to work on Saturday
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL certification
- Holds a Bachelors Degree
- Carry out educational yet entertaining lessons for children ages 3 - 15 year olds
- Participating in seasonal events, such as Halloween and Christmas.
- Attend training sessions and assist with the promotional events
- Teach at Kindergartens around the Kansai region
Interview sessions for this position will be held at our Hommachi office in Osaka on the dates below. Candidates may choose a date they are able to attend the interview session.
◆INTERVIEW DATES FOR JANUARY 2013
1. January 8th 2013 1st session 10:00 - 13:00 2nd session 15:00 - 18:00
2. January 10th 2013 1st session 10:00 - 13:00 2nd session 15:00 - 18:00
3. January 15th 2013 1st session 10:00 - 13:00 2nd session 15:00 - 18:00
4. January 16th 2013 1st session 10:00 - 13:00 2nd session 15:00 - 18:00
5. January 17th 2013 1st session 10:00 - 13:00 2nd session 15:00 - 18:00
Please forward us your resume for an interview.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.