Full-time Business English Curriculum Developer/Teacher Trainer (expired)
Berkeley House Language Center / バークレーハウス語学センター
Education / Teaching
Full Time /
- English: Native level
- Japanese: None
- Must currently reside in Japan
- 1) Significant experience in teaching Business English 2) Significant working experience in corporate or professional contexts where negotiation and presentation skills are important.
- 3) Significant experience developing curriculum and/or teaching materials for Business English/skill courses 4) Native speakers of English
- 5) Masters degree from accredited university (preferably) 6) Proficient Japanese ability (preferably)
- Visa sponsorship available
Full-time Business English Curriculum Developer/Teacher Trainer
Berkeley House Language Center is seeking an experienced curriculum developer/teacher trainer to work as part of a team conducting business English training courses.
Berkeley House Language Center prides itself on being one of Japan's premier language schools. We provide top-notch foreign language education to a large number of Japan's blue-chip corporations, government agencies, schools and private individuals.
1) Business English curriculum/material development.
2) Instructional and follow-up teacher training
3) Class observation
Monday- Friday: 9:30-18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.