● Are you interested in combining ENGLISH and DRAMA?
● Are you looking for a teaching job that is fun and challenging?
● Does a yearly-set regular weekly schedule of classes appeal to you?
● Would you like to work from an established and effective curriculum?
If you were able to answer YES to the above, please read on...
MLS was founded in 1974, and teaches language and communication skills via its unique, "English Through Drama" method...fun for students AND teachers! Our client base ranges from children to adults, plus international corporate companies and world-renown actors and actresses. All our schools are situated close to mainline stations within West Tokyo, Saitama, Yokohama, Chiba and Kanagawa.
We are now inviting applications to join our 2013/14 School Year Teacher Team specializing in teaching younger learners aged from 6 months to 16 years old. If you can now also answer YES to all of the following requirements, then you may be what we are looking for…you should:
● hold a current valid working visa.
● be a native level English speaker.
● be energetic, enthusiastic, flexible and friendly.
● have experience working with students aged 6 months to 16 years old.
● be able to start on April 1st 2013 and commit through to March 17th 2014.
The successful candidates will receive comprehensive (and paid) training…so you are not just thrown in at the deep end! There are also Weekly Training Meetings (also paid) every Friday morning throughout the entire year for all 1st Year instructors...so we do not abandon you either! Full-Time Instructor benefits also include:
● Paid Vacations: 9 day extended Golden Week; 16 day summer (August);16 day winter (December/January); National Holidays off/paid.
● Yearly Performance and Completion Bonus: up to 80,000 Yen.
● Transportation Costs: to and from studios is fully reimbursed.
If you think you are what we are looking for please forward:
● your up to date resume.
● a cover letter explaining why you think you would excel at MLS.
● a recent picture of yourself smiling and looking like a fun person to work with!
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we will only be responding to candidates we wish to meet. We hold screening sessions at our Yoyogi Studios, and do not conduct telephone or web-based interviews. We will also be unavailable between December 23rd to January 6th, inclusive.
For more details about the Drama Method and what is happening at MLS, please visit the Company website.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.