Nichii Gakkan Corp is looking for English instructors who are enthusiastic and professional about teaching.
Position: English Instructor
One year contract
-having an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
-are able to work for a minimum of one year
-having excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
-are patient, friendly and flexible
-are careful and thoughtful
-are team player and proactively support others
-are experienced in teaching English
1. Native English level
2. Already living in Japan with current work visa/work permission
3. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher
4. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience (at least 120 hours) or equivalent certificate is a plus.
5. Instructor training experience is highly considerable.
Main duties and responsibility:
1. Teaching lesson effectively and offering attractive lesson for the students to come regularly
2. Teaching lesson by following the curriculum
3. Evaluating students properly
4. Competing teaching record forms everyday
5. Being loyal and cooperative to the employer
6. Making and submitting the report of students to improve their English
7. Attending meetings, seminars, and other activities
Full-time native English teachers: JPY 250,000/month
- Transportation fee provided
- Contract completion bonus
- Shakai Hokken (Employee Health Insurance)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Union membership
Between 7am and 10pm (total 40 hours a week )
Days off: According to the company regulation
**This position is for a one year contract. **
Work start day: Current (work times according to each school)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.