English Instructor (Hiroshima) (expired)
Berlitz Japan, Inc. (ベルリッツ・ジャパン株式会社)
Education / Teaching
Part Time /
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Language instruction and business experience a plus
Berlitz Japan is accepting applications for openings for paid-per-lesson English instructors in the Hiroshima area.
¥1,900 per 40-min lesson
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers;
* are dynamic, mature and professional;
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills;
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year;
* are interested in teaching children as well as adults;
* are already in Japan with current work visa/work permission.
We offer competitive compensation with attractive benefits in a professional work environment. Training and materials provided. Flexible schedules available.
Applicants must currently reside in Hiroshima and be available for in-person interviews.
Applications from outside Japan will NOT be considered.
ALTs with evening and weekend availability welcome
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
This job is no longer available.