About CoCo Juku / Nichi York Academy
Coco Juku is the Nichii Gakkan Company’s newly established nationwide English language training company. The Nichii Gakkan Company main businesses are in the Medical Support, Health Care, and Education sectors, employ over 16,000 people and listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established and respected company, Nichii, with great opportunities for personal and professional advancement with the newly established English schools name Coco Juku.
We offer a stable work environment with support for instructors both professionally and personally. We provide a number of benefits other companies deny such as Shakai Hokken, Unemployment Insurance, and Union representation. If you are a career minded individual with the drive to succeed and grow with a new and expanding company, this is your chance to get in from the beginning.
Nichii Gakkan Company is looking for English instructors who are enthusiastic, reliable, and professional about teaching.
Position: English Instructor
One year contract/renewable
-have excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
-are interested in teaching English to adults and children
-are team players and proactively support others
-are able to work for a minimum of one year
-have an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
-are careful and thoughtful
-are patient, friendly and flexible
1. Native English level
2. Currently living in Japan with current work visa/permission
3. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher
4. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience (at least 120 hours) or equivalent certificate is a plus.
5. Instructor training experience is highly considerable.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Teaching lessons effectively and offering attractive lessons for students to come regularly
2. Teaching lessons by following the curriculum
3. Evaluating students properly
4. Completing teaching record forms everyday
5. Being loyal and cooperative to the employer
6. Making and submitting reports of students to improve their English
7. Attending meetings, seminars, and other activities
Salary: For Takasaki
Full-time native English teachers: JPY 250,000/month
※ Salary deductions (social insurance, tax, pension)
- Transportation provided
- Contract completion bonus to qualified instructors
- Professional advancement for qualified instructors
Between 7am and 10pm (total 40 hours a week, 5 days a week with two consecutive days off – Work week may include Saturday or Sunday )
According to company regulations
**This position is for a one year contract. **
Work start day:～ (according to the opening of each school)
Successful applicants will attend a 4-5 day training course at a Nichiigakkan training facility.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2016 GPlus Media Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlus Media K.K. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.