Nichii Gakkan Company is looking for English instructors who are enthusiastic, reliable, and professional about teaching.
Position English Instructor
One year contract/renewable
-have excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
-are interested in teaching English to adults and children
-are team players and proactively support others
-are able to work for a minimum of one year
-have an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
-are careful and thoughtful
-are patient, friendly and flexible
1. Native English level
2. Currently living in Japan with current work visa/permission
3. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher
4. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience (at least 120 hours) or equivalent certificate is a plus.
5. Instructor training experience is highly considerable.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Teaching lessons effectively and offering attractive lessons for students to come regularly
2. Teaching lessons using the established the curriculum
3. Evaluating students properly
4. Completing teaching record forms daily
5. Being loyal and cooperative to the employer
6. Making and submitting reports of students to improve their English
7. Attending meetings, seminars, and other activities
8. Participating in weekly staff meetings
Full-time native English teachers: JPY 190,000～250,000/month
- Transportation fee provided
- Contract completion bonus to qualified instructors
- Sales incentives
- Employee Health Insurance/unemployment insurance provided
Between 7am and 10pm (total 40 hours a week, 5 days a week )
According to the company regulation and branch needs
**This position is for a one year contract. **
Work start day: (according to the opening of each school)
Succesfull applicants required to attend a 4-5day training course at a Nichii Gakkan training facility. This will be the official start of employment.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.