Lionbridge Games is seeking passionate gamers to take their hobby to the next level with a career in video game testing. Get paid to play chart-topping titles from AAA publishers while building strong industry connections across a global network of gaming professionals.
This position is located on-site in Yokohama. Join the raid and make gaming history with Lionbridge Games!
What You Will Do
• Play through unreleased titles to analyze functional capabilities and performance
• Carefully validate Games in terms of the Quality of functionality and game play
• Identify and report bugs and functional issues according to project standards and requirements
• Update test cases as outlined in assigned project area
• Acquire knowledge on testing methodologies and the video game market
• Be responsible for working and communicating with other team members to deliver coherent test cases
To Be Successful You Will Have
• Demonstrated ability to communicate confidently and effectively across various platforms
• The ability and willingness to work under pressure in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
• A passion for video games and a willingness to deep dive into the industry
• Spoken & written language fluency in English
• Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization
In Return You Can Expect
• On the job training with rapid career progression in video game testing
• A relaxed, casual atmosphere with like-minded, passionate gaming professionals
• Opportunities to utilize state of the art industry programs and technologies
Assignment schedule may vary depending on projects, as well as your flexibility
Monday-Sunday, 5 shifts à 8 hours/week (2 days off/week)
Our earliest shift starts from 6:30 and latest shift ends at 22:30.
Further details will be discussed during the hiring process.
1,250￥/hour + 1,200￥ commuting expense
Valid visa required (no sponsorship available)
Lionbridge Games delivers the gaming experience you envision to any global audience. Our passionate global gamers help bring every aspect of your game to life, without compromise. Our services include narrative design, game localization, voiceover recording, subtitling, quality assurance testing, and player experience services. Lionbridge brings the highest quality and most precise testing to every game you develop—everywhere it will be played.
We are looking forward to your application
Last modified on July 23, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.