[Don't Just Live in Japan - Experience it! Be a Teacher Today]
Borderlink, Inc. is an ALT dispatch company that has been working with public schools across Japan for over 20 years. As the fastest-growing company in our industry, we're always looking to expand our reach and improve our services, both to our employees and the cities we work in. We're now seeking passionate, motivated individuals interested in joining us in elementary and junior high schools across the country. Being an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) can offer long-term stability and lifelong memories, and we're now hiring both inside and outside Japan.
In this fast-paced world, stability and security are often hard to come by. But there will always be a need for teachers, and language instruction remains a highly sought-after skill. Working in public education is a great way to find the consistency and safety you need in a career while also having a sense of accomplishment as you help inspire tomorrow's generation. If that sounds like the kind of job you're looking for, then being an ALT is the path for you! Send in your application to start the process of securing a position today!
[For Those Living in Japan]
If you are already in Japan and looking for teaching work, we recruit year-round (depending on position availability). We are holding online interviews regularly throughout the week, and waiting to hear from you! Especially for those willing to relocate and/or those who can drive in Japan, there are many opportunities available.
[For Those Living Overseas]
We are now hiring for positions across Japan starting from the Spring 2024 school year! We welcome those from all over the world, including Japanese nationals looking to return here for teaching work. Start your journey by applying today and join one of our online orientation sessions to learn more about us as a company. After the interview process, successful candidates will receive assistance every step of the way on their journey into the classroom, from help obtaining a visa to pre-departure and post-arrival support. Whether this will be your first time in Japan, or you're looking to return and take up teaching once more, we can assist you. Get the ball rolling now!
[General Position Details]
● Contract period: Immediate to March 2024 (those living in Japan) or April 2024 to March 2025 (those who living overseas)
● Contract Type: Full-Time (Daily-rate positions are also available in select areas for candidates applying from within Japan)
● General working days: Between Monday to Friday
● General working hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
● School level: Elementary and/or junior high schools
● Location: Various across Japan
*If you have prior teaching experience in Japan (especially at public ES and/or JHS) your application will get special consideration.
【Benefits of being an ALT with Borderlink】
● A wide range of options for where to work. Whether it be east or west, city or country, we have all kinds of positions for all kinds of teachers.
● Enrollment in Social Insurance (where applicable; some daily-rate positions include National Insurance)
● Assistance with securing a vehicle (for driving positions)
● Personalized, friendly support from our team that includes assistance with end-of-year tax forms, hassle-free visa renewal, etc.
● Year-round paid training sessions (including orientation/initial training)
● Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.) plus free consultation with veteran ALTs to help you
● Generally teach on weekdays with no mandatory overtime, leaving evenings, weekends and school vacations free
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● Priority for future positions and/or possible advancement in the company based on performance and skills
● A yearly calendar of working days to help you manage your schedule
We are accepting applications now. We screen every application ourselves and as mentioned, conduct online interviews regularly throughout the week. Applicants from all over Japan and acround the world are welcome to apply today. We're waiting to hear from you! Thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink.
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process can be expedited after evaluation.*
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.