IGK International School is looking for a part-time ( Full time ) teacher for Preschool (age 1 to 5) & After school teacher (age 6 to 12)
Part-time Preschool (age 1 to 5 ) & After school (age 6 to 12) teacher
It is possible in some cases as a Full-time position
Location: There are three locations
1. Nada ward ( Kobe city ) 2. Suma ward ( Kobe city ). 3. Kawanishi city
Part-time : From once a week / 2 hours a day ( 8:00 - 18:30 )
Part time : From 2,500 yen/ hour （Fluctuate depends on your career）
Experienced teacher 3,500yen / hour
Transportation is covered
Contract renewal: Yes (some policies apply)
Employment Insurance: Yes
Social Insurance: Yes
Visa sponsorship: Yes (for full-time)
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays,
7 to 10 days during summer break, 7 days during winter break
Paid holiday: Possible to take after 6 month
Lesson planning, making materials and preparing activities (cooking sometimes, art and crafts, outdoor play, experiments etc.)
- Giving students activities for their holistic development
- Participating on school activities
- Being professional, punctual, creative, active and flexible
- Instruct students individually and in group using various methods such as lectures, demonstrations, experiments, presentations, etc.
- Maintain harmonious relationship with fellow teachers, other school personnel and parents
- Japanese skills is not required
Paid holidays: Saturday and Sunday, public holidays, one week holiday during summer break.
★ Ideal candidate profile ★
◆A person who sympathize with IGK's philosophy and are passionate about it.
◆A person who can harmonize with staff of all nationalities and those who have experience
◆A person who can try new things and actively work on them
Why don’t you join in the education of children who will create the future !?
Please indicate the position you are applying for to the cover letter.
All applicants will be contacted as soon as possible
Last modified on May 11, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.