Please address the following points in the cover letter:
1. Tell us about your interests and hobbies (we’d like to know about you)
2. What are your general goals over the next 3 to 5 years?
3. What do you think is the most important thing you have learned from being a teacher?
1. Paid holidays
2. Health insurance subsidy or enrollment on Company Health Insurance
(dependent on working situation)
3. Transportation allowance
4. Visa status: Will sponsor or renew
5. Training: initial training at onboarding and ongoing training with colleagues
6. Accommodation set-up support (by our Japanese staff) -- we'll help you get started!
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Is a native speaker of English
2. University degree: BA/ BS or higher
3. Is positive, reliable, self-motivated, and has a strong work ethic
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Has adequate or extensive teaching experience in the ESL industry
2. Is capable of teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults
3. Has experience leading small groups of school aged children
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types
5. Has experience living or travelling overseas for an extended period of time
6. Has experience learning a foreign language
7. Has an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
• Teach a wide range of ages at different ability levels of English using a communicative and
• Effectively implement curriculum and teaching methodology based on widely available ESL
publications while providing engaging lessons for students
• Teach private tailored, off-site group business classes, and TOEIC classes
• Participate in curriculum development, monthly meetings, yearly events
• Provide and update daily teaching records, student evaluation reports, and other administrative requirements.
• Conduct demonstration lessons to prospective students
2. Cover letter telling us a little about yourself (see 3 questions above)
3. Current photograph of you
4. A digital scan of your University Certificate will be requested
ABOUT THE CITY
Fukui City, the capital of Fukui Prefecture, is a beautiful part of natural Japan situated between the Sea of Japan and The Japanese Alps. With ski resorts on one side and the beach on the other, there is plenty to do all year around. Much less frantic than the major cities of Japan, Fukui is still less than 2 hours away from Kyoto, Osaka, and Nagoya, making a day-trip or weekend trip within easy reach.
Voted the No.1 place to live in Japan by NHK (Japanese National Broadcast Corp.) a few years ago, Fukui is also home to the stunning Eiheiji Temple, one of the largest working Buddhist monasteries in Japan. And historic Kanazawa with its garden and castle is 30 minutes away by express train.
We look forward to you joining us in beautiful, natural Fukui!
Last modified on 2023年2月24日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.