Are you a fun and energetic person? Can you deliver exciting and dynamic lessons to a group of enthusiastic young learners? If your answer is yes, this could be the position you are looking for!
ALC Academy is a well-known private kindergarten in the Kawasaki area. With a history of over 45 years, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional schooling to young learners between the ages of 2 to 6. While not an international school, the English program has always been a core component of the curriculum, and a key factor in parents’ decisions to choose this establishment for their child’s education. In addition to the kindergarten curriculum, we offer a a variety of after-school programs for Kindergarten and Elementary aged children.
We are looking for responsible, organized and motivated individuals who are enthusiastic about working with young learners. Experience working with children is preferred, but applicants without experience will also be considered.
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: A 9-hour shift with an hour lunch break between 9:00 and 19:00
- Daily kindergarten lessons are held in the morning, and are 20 minutes long with up to 30 students per class.
- [ENGLISH CLUB] is a childcare course for kindergarten students that is held from 15:00 to 18:00.
- [ASK ENGLISH] is our after-school English conversation program with lessons of up to 60 minutes each. The classes have up to 8 students each, and are for students aged from kindergarten to elementary (3 years +).
(More details will be provided during the interview)
ALC Academy operates out of 2 locations in Kawasaki Ward, Kawasaki City, and are both approximately 15 minutes by bus from Kawasaki Station.
The position officially starts from April 1, but an earlier start date may be possible.
- A competitive salary on par with other positions in this field.
- Permanent employee status (not a fixed term contract)
- Potential to receive a bonus twice a year.
- Transportation costs reimbursed.
- Social insurance (health, pension, unemployment).
- All National holidays off.
- Saturdays and Sundays off (occasional weekend work will be required due to school events).
- One week off in both summer and winter.
- 10 days paid leave (after 6 months of employment).
- Training is provided at the start of your employment.
- Training sessions are held throughout the year.
All resumes will be screened to check that minimum requirements are met, and only successful applicants will be contacted to come in for an interview.
Interviews will be held between February 6 (Monday) and February 18 (Saturday).
Does this sound like a job that interests you? Don’t hesitate! Send us your resume now.
We look forward to receiving it.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.