A high academic level junior and senior high school in Chiba Prefecture is seeking an English teacher who can teach English Language Arts and Oral Communication. If you are qualified and interested in the following position, send in your application for screening and potential interview invite.
<JHS & SHS English Teacher, Chiba Prefecture (Apr 2023)>
Contract period: Apr 2023 - Mar 2024
Contract type: Dispatch
Payment: 300,000 - 380,000yen/month (before tax) + transportation
*Depending on background and experience.
Insurance: Social insurance and employment insurance
Working days: 5 days a week (Sunday and one more day off during the weekday)
Working hours: 8:30−17:00
Lesson: Up to 20 lessons/week (Oral Communication, Literature, Essay Writing, and Presentation)
- Planning and teaching lessons
- Making and marking exams
- Developing curriculum and material
- Judging at speech contests
- Teaching seasonal courses
- Teaching after school classes
- Teaching on school open days
- Correcting essays
- Attending meetings, school events, and teacher training
* Bachelor's degree or higher acquired
* At least 2 years of classroom teaching experience at secondary school
* Experience teaching English language arts
* Passion and enthusiasm about education
* Secondary school teaching license is preferred
* Currently residing in Japan with a valid visa
Last modified on February 12, 2023
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.