It's time! The 2023 school year is fast approaching and we want excellent ALTs to join our excellent company!
If you haven't heard of us, we're RCS. We were the first company to dispatch ALTs in Japan. Yes, other companies might boast they've been operating longer than us. But none have been dispatching ALTs for as long as us.
We're currently recruiting ALTs for various locations throughout Saitama, Tokyo, and Gunma.
Positions are in elementary schools, junior high schools, and some kindergartens.
What's in it for you:
- Join a reputable company who won't treat you like a number
- We'll sponsor your visa
- Paid job training
- We'll provide opportunities for you to progress your career (teaching or otherwise) through
our partnership with Temple University Japan
- We have the best training resources in the industry, ensuring you become a successful and
- Our company app means you'll always have help at your finger tips. It also means we're
master communicators, and you'll feel like you're part of a team
What's our ideal candidate?
- You've attained a minimum of a Bachelor degree, in any discipline
- You've completed at least 12 years of education with English as the medium of instruction
- You enjoy working with kids
- Whether you're new to teaching, or you have experience; you're enthusiastic about making a
- You're flexible, humble, and willing to work as a diligent team member
- You have a positive outlook on life!
If you've made it this far, chances are you might fit our company values. If you start your cover letter with the keyword 'RCS4ME,' then we will be SUPER impressed!
Unfortunately we get a lot of applications, and we can't reply to everyone. But if you meet our criteria, we'll email you for an interview (please check your junk mail).
Oh and by the way, it's a good idea to keep your GaijinPot profile details up to date. It's surprising how many candidates don't, resulting in opportunities missed.
Last modified on 2023年3月10日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.