Here’s a rare opportunity to work with HobbyLink Japan, the world’s largest online retailer of Japanese figures, model kits, and other hobby products. Join our web marketing team, growing
the HobbyLink Japan brand in the worldwide market from our office here in Sano, Tochigi.
- Operate Google Ads and other online advertising/marketing platforms
- Help create marketing events including sales and other online campaigns
- Help manage our affiliate program and social media
- Document, track, and monitor marketing results through Google Analytics reporting
- Help create campaign pages and monitor page usage results
- Ensure consistent communications across all work channels
- Online retail marketing or merchandising experience
- At least a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Intermediate understanding of and ability to use spreadsheets, beyond just the basics
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (Native)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate well with team members
- Flexibility to assist with tasks throughout the organization as needs demand
- Willingness to learn new and regularly improve on existing skills
- Comfortable working with and learning new software platforms and applications
- A proactive personality that takes the initiative to get things done
Higher priority is given to candidates with:
- Digital advertising experience in Google Ads
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Sheets (or Excel)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- A knowledge of and passion for the products we sell
- Strong Japanese language skills
- Experience in video ad creation
- Experience with Email marketing platforms
- Experience with data analysis
A university-level degree
2,640,000 JPY - 4,200,000 JPY
- Transportation allowance (up to 30,000JPY/month)
- Social insurance (national health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, and worker injury insurance)
- Discount system for employees to purchase merchandise sold by HobbyLink Japan.
- 10 paid vacation days per year, which grows each year spent at the company up to 20
- National holidays + New Year and Obon holidays
- The opportunity to receive swap days (daikyu) in exchange for any voluntary work over holiday periods
Sano, Tochigi, Japan
Need to be able to work at the Sano office.
9am – 6pm Monday - Friday
Last modified on 2022年12月30日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.