Would you like to teach English classes for preschool children at four nursery schools in the nature-rich town of Minami Ise, Mie Prefecture?
In the nursery schools of Minami-Ise, where depopulation, declining birthrate, and aging population are progressing, we offer English language classes twice to three times a week at each nursery school to improve children's English ability by incorporating English into fun English games and seasonal events.
■ What We Offer
• Monthly salary of ￥250,000
• Bonus upon successful completion of 1-year contract
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training
• Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support
• Minimum 2-Year Associates Degree OR Unrestricted Working Visa
• Hold a valid driver's license and be able to drive in Japan
■ Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00~ and 13:00~ (roughly one hour each).
• One preschool in the morning and one preschool in the afternoon per day is the basic schedule.
• In some cases, we may go to a Childcare Support Center or Elementary schools in between.
(There may be times when the preschool is closed even on weekdays due to events at the preschool, etc.)
• Visit each daycare center (4 preschools) to plan and operate English classes (Kira Kira Class), participate in curriculum training, and perform other regular duties for the daycare centers.
• Promotion via social media, etc.
• Attend required training as a Regional Development Cooperation Volunteer
• Activities which promote further settlement and revitalization of the town after the conclusion of the program
You will be commissioned as a Regional Development Cooperation Volunteer. (There is no employment relationship via the town.)
■ Application Process
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
• 1st Interview (Online)
• Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Online)
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
• Initial Training & School Placement
■ Who We Are
Minami-Ise Regional Development Cooperation Volunteer (南伊勢町地域おこし協力隊) has been offering English classes (Kira Kira Class) at our daycare centers since December 2018.
There are four daycare centers in town, and compared to urban areas the number of children in these centers is small.
A team of two teachers (one native English speaker and one bilingual Japanese teacher) visits each of the four preschools in the town to offer English classes.
The students are full of energy and innocence, and also love participating in English class.
In addition, we have a childcare support agreement with Yaruki Switch Group and receive regular consulting and other support.
Nursery schools in town:
・Nakayoshi Nursery School
・Sakura Nursery School
(Gokesho and Hobara Preschools will be merged into a new nursery school from April 2023.)
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Last modified on 2022年12月15日
© 2023 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.