INABA Foods is a privately held, family-owned Japanese company with more than 200 years of history.
In 1805, Mr. Yoshizo Inaba started his business in Japan, harvesting fresh yellowfin tuna from the sea nobody paid much attention to, and providing high quality food to families throughout Japan. Building on this heritage of harvesting seafoods, INABA Foods branched into the pet food market in 1958.
As we enter the 21st century, INABA continues to grow as the most popular brand of premium cat food and treats in Japan, and INABA products are now sold worldwide.
The company is characterized by an extensive range of products, bright product packaging, and no additive treats, such as the iconic product “Churu” that has revolutionized the industry.
【Tokyo Head Office Position】
Overseas business management (including local sales support)
• Support day-to-day sales and marketing activities in line with the company's strategy in the target countries
• Administrative, financial and other support in collaboration with target country offices
• Bridge communication between employees in target countries and Tokyo, etc.
German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland...)
Sales activities in the targeted countries]
Administrative Activities (General Affairs Department, Accounting…)
• University graduate or above
• At least 1 year of sales experience
• Japanese: Conversational Level (for positions in Japan), not required (for overseas positions)
• English: Native level or Business level (requirement)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Microsoft Office mastery (Excel、PowerPoint、Word...）
• Adaptability, flexibility, diversity acceptance
• High interest in the pet food industry
Knowledge of one of the following languages:
• German: Native
• French: Native
• Work experience in the pet food or food industry
• B2C or B2B sales experience
• Knowledge and experience in video, still image and photo editing (Photoshop, Illustrator, ...)
• E-commerce knowledge and experience (Amazon, ...)
• Social media knowledge and experience
• 2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays) Some months may have to work on Saturdays about once a month
• Summer vacation *Depends on our company calendar
• Winter vacation *Depends on our company calendar
• Year-end and New Year vacations *Depends on our company calendar.
• Paid vacation (10 days in the first year)
• Visa sponsorship
• Bonus twice a year
• Various social insurances
• Full transportation allowance
• Overtime allowance
• Overseas or Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Head Office)
• Working hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Overtime work averages about 15 hours per month.
Trial period : 3 months
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.