Not happy in your current job?
Looking to enter the education industry, or build upon your existing foundations as an educator?
Either way, you're here, and you may or may not have heard of us before.
If you haven't, we're RCS. We were the first company to dispatch ALTs in Japan. Yes, other companies might boast they've been operating longer than us. But none have been dispatching ALTs for as long as us.
Since 1989, we've come a long way. We now dispatch ALTs throughout the Kanto region, and Osaka.
We're currently recruiting for an ALT to work in an elementary/junior high school position in Kishiwada, Osaka.
The position involves working at up to 5 schools in the region. On no two days would you be required to travel in between schools.
No experience is required as we will train the right person for the role. However a basic to intermediate understanding of the Japanese language will help you be successful in the role.
What's in it for you:
- Join a reputable company who won't treat you like a number
- We'll sponsor your visa
- We'll provide opportunities for you to progress your career (teaching or otherwise) through
our partnership with Temple University Japan
- We have the best training resources in the industry, ensuring you become a successful and
- Our company app means you'll always have help at your finger tips. It also means we're
master communicators, and you'll feel like you're part of a team
What's our ideal candidate?
- You've attained a minimum of a Bachelor degree, in any discipline
- You've completed at least 12 years of education with English as the medium of instruction
- You enjoy working with kids
- Whether you're new to teaching, or you have experience; you're enthusiastic about making a
- You're flexible, humble, and willing to work as a diligent team member
- You have a positive outlook on life!
If you've made it this far, chances are you might fit our company values. If you start your cover letter with the keyword 'RCS4ME,' then we will be SUPER impressed!
Unfortunately we get a lot of applications, and we can't reply to everyone. But if you meet our criteria, we'll email you for an interview (be sure to check your junk mail).
Oh and by the way, it's a good idea to keep your GaijinPot profile details up to date. It's surprising how many candidates don't, resulting in opportunities missed.
Last modified on 2022年10月13日
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.