Welcome to Learning Tree International School (CIS member school)!
We believe liberal arts education is a vital foundation for flourishing students' lives and well-being. Therefore, teaching at Learning Tree requires character and strength in either arts, music, theatre, or science, on top of a valid teaching license or equivalent experience. We support teachers attaining a teaching license from the United States.
Main classroom teachers work with assistant teachers and admin to provide exciting learning opportunities in an English immersion environment. Our elementary program is based around Common Core, so experience in the area is beneficial.
Candidates must be warm, active, and energetic so that they can captivate and bond with the students and move the school forward. We are looking for candidates who want to grow to be on the leadership committee one day.
Our current position is for an experienced teacher who enjoys teaching prekinder as well as elementary school. Teachers help students learn to think critically and open-mindedly and gain the tools to express themselves passionately.
Main classroom teachers are in charge of the complete academic and social development of their students, and as such, they must be experienced, responsible, and professional.
The job details are as follows:
- Mon-Fri 9:05am-6:05pm (9:05am-9:45am Preparation time / 9:45am-1:45pm PreKinder / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time / 3:00pm-4:00pm Preparation time / 4:00pm-6:00pm Elementary)
- Complete National Social Insurance
- Promotion depending on your achievement
- We sponsor working visas
- Family-oriented working environment
- For teachers who establish themselves at our school, we offer support for pursuing higher education such as Masters and Ph.D.
- We have two campuses: 1 min from Kiba Station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line)
- Minimum of 1-year contract
The starting salary for Licensed Elementary Teachers is 335,000yen with paid holidays (1-week Spring, 3-week Summer, 1-week Fall, 2-week Winter and 5 sick days) .
Last modified on 2022年10月3日
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.