Mabuchi Academic School is looking for NATIVE English teachers, as well as, English teachers who can be involved with the management in our school.
- Teaching English and related work
- Managing other English teachers
- Suggesting events and help
- Improving curriculum
Monthly salary: JPY 200,000 ～ 230,000
*depending on your skill & experience
* transportation fee covered
Work days: 5 days in a week (must work on Saturday)
work time: 1pm to 9pm, Mon - Fri
10am - 6pm, Sat
*Working hours will change depending on the location where you are assigned
*actual working days will be determined later
Holidays: Sun, Holiday, Obon, GW, and the end & beginning of the year
- Native English speaker (absolute must)
- Must be living in Japan
- Have experience of teaching children
- Proper work visa required
Applicants who have the following experiences are welcome:
- Have experience of training for new teachers
- Have experience of managing teachers
- Have experience of HR related work
- Positive & flexible
- Being able to work in a team
- Understanding Japanese culture
We are also looking for part time English teacher positions.
Please attache your photo with your resume.
*Those that do not meet the position requirement may be considered for other part-time positions if desired.
* Those that are not non-Native speakers will not be considered and not contacted
Please be sure to apply through here. We will not be responding to an application other than here.
Last modified on October 14, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.