• Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 16:00
• Teaching hours are from 8:30 to 14:30. Non-teaching hours will be prep time.
• Weekends, Japanese statutory holidays, winter and summer breaks, March Break, and Golden week are all paid holidays for full-time employees.
• Interact, observe, facilitate, plan and prepare activities for assigned class.
• Light cleaning for assigned class
• Update student log
• Take care of children’s safety and wellbeing.
• Experience working with children between 15 months to six years old.
• Possess a valid visa to work in the childcare industry (renewal of visa is available).
• Fluency in Written and spoken English is a must
• A strong communicator who is reliable, flexible and a team player!
• You are patient, nurturing and you have a positive mindset.
• Believes in children's education being valuable.
• Understand the importance of play in a child's life.
J's International School has been in the educational industry for 20 years. Most of our graduates are fluent in English and continue on to other international elementary schools within the community.
If you fit the above criteria, send us your cover letter and resume via GaijinPot.
Thank you for all that have showed interest. Only successful candidates will be notified via email to discuss further arrangements.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.