Position: Nursery English teacher for infants and toddlers
Orca Kidz International Daycare in Ichikawa Chiba, has a part or full time teaching position available for the 2022 school year.
(Start working from June - July 2022 or negotiable)
This position involves working with a supportive team of Japanese staff in a fun and warm nursery children ages 6 months to 3 years old.
- Develop and teach a curriculum that provides multiple points of entry for children and encourages their social and emotional growth.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Build strong teamwork and exchange language with Japanese nursery staff.
- Assist independence of children and childcare duties.
- Available to work Saturday's preferable.
- Health Insurance if you work more than 30 hours a week
- Paid vacation (up to Japanese labor law)
- Commuting allowance
- Accommodation support
- Language study support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level English
- Early Childhood Education Experience
- Basic level Japanese
- Love for infants and toddlers
- High energy
Last modified on 2022年6月9日
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.