**This position is for an immediate start, with training to begin as soon as possible**
Learning Tree International School (CIS membership in the process)
Teaching at Learning Tree requires a valid teaching license or equivalent experience. We support teachers attaining a teaching license from the United States.
The pre/kinder students in these classes are taking the first steps toward bilingualism and biculturalism, and the Elementary students continuing that journey. Main classroom teachers work alongside assistant teachers to provide exciting learning opportunities in an English immersion environment. Our elementary program is loosely based around Common Core so experience in the area is beneficial.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in working at a dynamic school set in the center of one of the coolest cities in the world, Tokyo, Japan. Our teachers have the flexibility and freedom to help shape our evolving curriculum, and the support of school administrators to become familiar with our existing systems and methodologies.
Candidates must be warm, active, and energetic so that they can captivate and bond with the students. We are looking for candidates who are available to begin training as soon as possible.
Our current available position is for an experienced teacher who enjoys teaching preschool as well as elementary school. Our teachers are passionate about challenging their students developmentally while making sure that the class is fun and engaging enough to foster a love of learning.
Main classroom teachers are in charge of the complete academic and social development of their students and as such, they must be experienced, responsible, and professional. We are looking for teachers with a Bachelors in Education and/or Teaching license from their own countries.
The job details are as follows:
- Mon-Fri 9:05am-6:05pm (9:05am-9:45am Preparation time / 9:45am-1:45pm PreKinder / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time / 3:00pm-4:00pm Preparation time / 4:00pm-6:00pm Elementary)
- Complete National Social Insurance
- Promotion depending on your achievement
- We sponsor working visas
- Family-oriented working environment
- For teachers who establish themselves at our school, we offer support for pursuing higher education such as Masters and Ph.D.
- We have two campuses: 1 min from Kiba Station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line)
- Minimum of 1-year contract (Possibly shorter or longer depending on the start date and school year)
The starting salary for Licensed Elementary Teachers is 335,000yen with paid holidays (1 week Spring, 1 week Golden Week, 2 week Summer, 1 week Fall, 2 weeks Winter, 5 sick days)
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.