Carpaydiem Co., Ltd is hiring "Sales & Marketing staff". We are a 13-years-successful exporter of pre-owned vehicles. We sell second-hand Japanese cars to all over the world.
Thanks to our skilled international staff we have consistent growth and now plan to further expand to new markets. Our team of professionals is focused on achieving our targets, providing a good service to clients, and making a high profit. We are always ready to welcome fast learners and well-organized salespersons.
We evaluate fairly our employees’ efforts and performance. We always have open challenging positions to those who perform well regardless of how long they have been working for us. We will welcome you as future leaders in our company and expect you to perform well.
Since we are not limited to any seniority traditions, instead we are performance-based, it’s not difficult to get promoted and increase your salary if you perform well. We always welcome ambitious applicants!
Connect us with customers of various countries to export pre-owned vehicles and other quality products.
1. Conducts research in the assigned markets including but not limited to the following information: market requirement or demand, importation rules and regulations, list of possible clients, list of competitors and strategies on how to penetrate or expand in the market.
2. Call prospective clients and convince them to start or repeat business with the company.
3. Prepare business presentations, proposals, and quotations as requested by the clients.
4. Plan and recommend a marketing strategy to increase the company’s share in the overseas market.
5. Maintain relationships with existing customers via phone calls and answering emails.
6. Act as a link between the company and the clients in negotiating the terms of the agreement, discussing the products and services covered by the company, and closing the sales.
7. Responsible for assisting customers in the progress of their business transactions with the company.
8. Review your own sales performance and aim to meet or exceed the monthly target.
1. 1 or 2 years experience preferred; experience in the car-export industry is perfect. But Sales or EC marketing in any industry are very welcome as well
2. Must be professional, articulate, and business-minded
3. Above average communication, presentation and negotiation skills
4. Must be able to speak and write in English at a business level
5. The other languages such as French, Portuguese, Swahili, Lingala… are highly welcome
6. Must have valid visas to work in Japan without work hours limitation
-¥240,000 to ¥800,000 per month, negotiable according to experience and skills
*Annual salary example; ¥6,000,000 (second year)
-Bonus (depends on your performance)
-It depends on your experience and ability
-First 3 months are the probation period
-Days;5 days a week (Monday-Saturday)
-Hours; shift depending on which country you are in charge. 8 hours between 8 am-8 pm
-Number of annual holidays; 120
-Public holidays, the Golden Week, Summer, New Year, Congratulations and condolences vacation
-Salary raise; 2 times a year (depends on your performance)
-Social Insurance (National Pension, Health, and Unemployment Insurances)
-Transportation is fully paid
When you apply, please write your experience and performance at your past job(s) in a cover letter by which we can find you are an enthusiastic and result-oriented business person.
Please apply only through Gaijinpot
Only successful applicants will be contacted, thank you
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.